Tradition, honor, and dignity are the hallmarks of military funerals. No matter which combination of ceremonial elements you choose to include, we’ll ensure you pay tribute in a way that celebrates their sacrifice, patriotism, and dedication.
You and your family deserve professional and dignified assistance during your time of need, and to support you in honoring your veteran. We would be honored to help you make arrangements for any combination of traditional military veteran tributes.
Traditional Elements & Honors
Standard honor military funerals can include:
- A military chaplain for family members
- Flag Presentation Service by the chaplain of the American Legion
- A Final Salute at the gravesite
Full honor military funerals include all standard honors in addition to the following:
- Depending on their rank, general officers and flag officers receive an 16 gun salute
- The US flag draped over the casket, and given to the next of kin following the service
- The playing of Taps by a lone bugler or an audio recording